Amaranthine Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And to France!

2 posters

Go down

And to France! Empty And to France!

Post by Luxa Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 am

The HLS Vanguard would pull into port in France. The Lord Protector prepared himself for a meeting with one of the closest allies of Britain in recent history. Good relations across the channel were necessary for the security of Britain.
Luxa
Luxa

Back to top Go down

And to France! Empty Re: And to France!

Post by Euphaia Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:13 am

*President Leblanc would meet with the British Lord Protector shortly after the Address had finished.*

"Lord Protector, welcome to Paris!  I'm sure Charles would kick  himself if he knew he just missed you.  He returned back to his home just a short while ago.  Poor fellow has been under the weather for some time now.

As I'm sure you caught on the radio on your trip here, I will be taking Charles' place at least temporarily, though I am hoping to be elected outright in the Special Election."

Euphaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxa Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 am

"I'm saddened that I missed him as well. He was a great General during the war and showed enough vigor and spirit I almost forgot he was a Frenchman." Snow smiled to show he was joking. After all it was British nature to make fun of the French. "I do congratulate you on your appointment and wish you luck in the upcoming election."
Luxa
Luxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphaia Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:46 am

"Thank you, my friend.

So, would I assume correctly that you've come to Paris for a diplomatic update, then?

Fear not, Lord Protector, I have all intentions on maintaining the friendship between France and the United Kingdom, including our standing Non Aggression and Mutual Defense Pacts. Last I heard, most of Parliament were of the same mind. There will always be a small minority of nationalists and isolationists, that can't be helped, but no one really pays them much mind. They do make some entertaining speeches now and then, though."

Euphaia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxa Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:53 pm

"You would do well to listen to them," Snow warned. "While they may seem insignificant they can be the most dangerous people to your government. However I am glad that you, and Parliament, are willing to continue our pre-war relationship. Hopefully neither of us will need to activate it again."
Luxa
Luxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum